Thursday 10 November 2016

What now?

Jdm_progressive has been silent for a while (though I've been tweeting under that name - & will continue to post news & opinions via that twitter account) - too much going on, too little time. But now it is back - to a very different world.

We've had Brexit at home (I am a Milton Keynes based UK (and for the moment EU) citizen) and now the transition begins from the Obama presidency to a very different kind of Presidency, that of Donald Trump. I campaigned in both the referendum and the US elections - and after my track record , I am considering volunteering for Marine Le Pen's campaign in France - in order that my curse can descend on that - and a good result is obtained.

Interesting Times lie ahead - and Washminster will be following, explaining & discussing what happens in the USA, the UK, France & then the next big Election - Germany.

This will be a challenging time for progressives. As well as fighting for change, we need to reflect upon how we can become more effective.

Do send your comments and questions. The next twelves months will be interesting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment