Monday 12 October 2015

Other interests?

The purpose of this blog is to argue for progressive causes and issues which are of concern.

But if you read yesterday's post - you'll see that I have other interests - and if you share them you might be interested in

The Washminster Blog. I set this up for those who are interested in the work of the UK Parliament and the US Congress (although I also stray into French politics and the European Union). I also use it to provide information of relevance to my law and politics students. So don't expect the 'progressive slant' seen in this blog - but material which may be of interest to you is available there.

I also provide a twitter feed which concerns itself with political news from the UK - again, very different from the jdm_progressive feed: it is called Washminsterparl. It too is aimed at students of law and politics, and anyone interested in the British Parliament.

No comments:

Post a Comment