Saturday 26 September 2015

Conference


As I write this, Women's Conference will be starting, the opening event in Labour's Brighton Conference. It will be an interesting week, & I'll be posting as often as I can from the Conference. I arrive tomorrow - and please do get in touch if you are at Conference yourself.

I'll be there as a visitor, and not as a delegate. Perhaps one year? Being a visitor means that you don't have the responsibility of representing your Constituency Labour Party - so can pick and choose what you attend. I'll be in the conference hall most of the time we are in plenary - but I am also looking forward to a rich variety of fringe events - and meeting up with old (and some not so old! friends)

In addition to posts on the blog - I hope to be tweeting using  @Jdm_progressive         

No comments:

Post a Comment